Welcoming New Trustees to the Board of the National Archives Trust
We are delighted to announce the recent appointment of eight exceptional individuals to the National Archives Trust Board of Trustees:
- Kamini Banga – Chair of the Banga Family Trust
- Anita Bhalla OBE – Chair of Birmingham City University, Chair of B:Music, Governor of
the RSC and Chair of WMCA Leadership Commission.
- Emma Haywood – Director and Principal Consultant, Bloomworks Legal
- Claire Horton CBE – Director General of the Commonwealth War Graves Commission
- Marc Polonsky – Managing Trustee of The Polonsky Foundation
- Shailesh Solanki – Executive Editor of Asian Media Group
- Peter Stewart –Director of the Townscape Consultancy
- Dr Karin von Hippel – Director-General of the Royal United Service Institute
Each new Trustee possesses a unique set of skills and expertise, acquired through years of dedicated work in their respective fields. From journalism to architecture, law to philanthropy, their diverse backgrounds perfectly align with the Trust’s commitment to support The National Archives in delivering world-class education and engagement activities, ensuring people of all ages can access the rich archival heritage of the UK.
The appointment of our new Board members, who join to form the charity’s board of twelve Trustees, signifies an exciting new chapter in the journey of the National Archives Trust.
Please stay tuned for future updates as the Trust embarks on its next phase to support the work of archives across the country.
For more information about the National Archives Trust Board – please visit the ‘Our People’ page